Thursday, December 3, 2009

After my son's state game on the twelfth of December will be putting up vid of my ex deliberately instigating daughter before psychiatrists appt..girl was smart enough to tape the ride...psychiatrist stated clearly that the mother should not be around the child...but since I don't have my own place...yup that's right...screwed again...

Signs of Emotional Maltreatment
child
Shows extremes in behavior, such as overly compliant or demanding behavior, extreme passivity, or aggression
Is either inappropriately adult (parenting other children, for example) or inappropriately infantile (frequently rocking or head-banging, for example)
Reports a lack of attachment to the parent
parent
Constantly blames, belittles, or berates the child
Is unconcerned about the child and refuses to consider offers of help for the child's problems
Overtly rejects the child

Signs of Neglect
child
Lacks needed medical or dental care, immunizations, or glasses
parent
Appears to be indifferent to the child

All of the above things have been witnessed by countless professionals yet no one is able to help me...Or my kids...No real resources for dads in this situation...but if I was a mother I'd get tons of referrals to agencies to help me...any lawyers looking to go after these agencies for gender discrimination? And the psychiatric hospital where they locked my daughter up and didn't even bother questioning anybody else from the family? Like my son? Or my mother who was present at the time of the incident that caused my child to be hospitalized for observation for five days? Not to mention they seem to have overlooked the above mentioned signs of abuse and my daughters claims of abuse and just threw her on drugs? Which her mother gave her only when and if she misbehaved...The same drugs which the even the psychiatrist said she should have never been given after seeing my daughters aforementioned video? Or maybe the school system for the time my son was brought into the office with a guidance counselor and a social services rep...both of whom he told about my ex yanking my daughter up and punching her inf the face...both of whom responded by telling him to let them know "The next time it happened"...Or maybe I could sue CPS for the pictures I emailed of bruises from the Harpy's first clash with my daughter...an email which they were made aware of by one of my daughters counselors and never replied to...Any takers? Be forewarned however I'll take no settlements...I want this to run a full judiciary course regardless of a monetary outcome. To just take a sack of bills and shut up won't help any people in the future who run into the same situation as me...
Also should sue child support...told them last year I had been living with them for three years and all they did was send her a letter asking if it were true she checked off no and then said if I tried it again me and "the little bitch" could get the f-k out...

No comments: