Monday, December 21, 2009

Picture Time

So Sunday morning I go to the store bright and early to get a copy of the paper...Lo and behold my son's picture is pasted in the sports section...I go up to the Harpies aerie to show her...she looks and goes downstairs to show my son and my mother...I had been up all night posting footage of the game to youtube so I fell asleep while they were still passing the paper around...I wake up and try in vain to find the paper...it is NWTBF...Has anyone seen the paper with his picture? Yup, Harpy has it and she has claimed it for her own, once again proclaiming herself sole proprietor over anything which enters her domicile. What about me... I bought the dang paper...I'll make you a copy...No your mother has a copy you guys share it, this one is mine...I'm not being petty mind you...I can get another copy...it's the principle behind it...If she were the one who had bought the paper and I had taken it, it would be akin to a mortal sin...but because of her false sense of entitlement what she gets is hers and everyone else can suffer...and what everyone else gets is also hers and that's that...there is no argument, there is no question, she has exclusive right to anything and everything she wants no matter who pays for or obtains it...

No comments: