Saturday, December 5, 2009

Today Harpy allegedly went to work...I say allegedly because I was off and went to speak to my son's coach...on the way home I stopped at the 7-11 and lo and behold I see her van...at 3 o'clock...when she was allegedly at work...so either she didn't go to work or she let her boyfriend use the van...either way she had enough gas to drive ten miles away from her job but not enough gas to let my mother go to the store last night so the kids could eat...She also told me and my mother her bf was staying over tonight and we had to find somewhere else to sleep because her bf didn't know we were staying here anymore...So my mother left...I was not so quick to oblige...stayed anyway...bf came in for about ten minutes then they left...tomorrow I'm sure I will get the lecture and of course I will post it...

On an unrelated note...talked to son yesterday and he told me how pissed he was that she stiffed him on his birthday and still was able to get her nails done while telling him he didn't get anything because she was broke...he knows I can't afford anything so he's not pissed at me (he also knows when I do get any significant amounts of cash they get anything they need...he has stated that I take care of them more than their mother does...) The second I can scrape up enough cash he will get his guitar...that she promised him for his birthday...Only it will be from me..

No comments: