Sunday, December 6, 2009

All of a sudden...

The is cozying up to my son for the first time in months she has him upstairs in "her part" of the house...(The house is divided into two sections:Her section(upstairs)...which has a heater and an electric blanket...a computer...lights in both rooms...and is relatively warm... Me and the kids section(downstairs) which has one heater for three rooms not including the kitchen and the bathroom...low wattage lamps in two rooms and no light source in the living room...one computer for three people...and is cold unless you are sitting right by the heater) Anyway since he is going to state she has decided that he should come up and watch football with her...she has also decided that she has to find transportation to the state game...transportation which should she decide not to use her van leaves me and my mother out of the plans...Harpy questioned the feasibility of using her car to get there...and in the process revealed yet another not too surprising revelation..she says her car makes it to Williamsburg when her and her bf go to the movies...Which is roughly a 30 mile trip..when questioned by my daughter about her going out to the movies or wherever with her bf her response was simple "We'll go to Williamsburg in January when I get my refund..."...Plus she will be buying herself a new laptop with her refund and a new car with her refund...I have yet to hear her once mention the kids when she talks about her refund..My son's mattress has springs poking up out of it and she has yet to get him a new one...my daughter has nothing with which to entertain herself except this computer which doesn't work that well and a TV which barely has any reception..I would buy them things except my paychecks are way too small to buy them more than snacks at the store or random little things they want that aren't too expensive...My daughter used to have a stereo she could play CD's with but Harpy demolished it when my daughter refused to wake up at 10:30 P.M. to clean her room sometime in September...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea. She's trying to cozy up to me again, too, but I'm not having it. One of us had better win the frickin' mega pretty soon.