Thursday, December 3, 2009

Monday night ex gets home from work muffler is falling off her car....9:00 dark outside and pouring...demands I go out and "tie it up" so it isn't dragging... (had been tied up once already by a tow truck driver about four months ago)...says she can't go to work if I don't do it...not my problem...right?...Wrong... when realizing that the original reason isn't working says she was going to send my mother out to get dinner at the supermarket and if I don't tie it up she won't be able to send mother to store...Try to get under car..soaking wet no light and can't fit...tell my mother to try to move the car so it's a little higher off ground...gets stuck in mud..ex comes out yelling oh great you got my car stuck in the f-ing mud..son and neighbor down block both come out in rain to help ex disappears back into house...tie up muffler go to store...When we get back ex states that I should have done it anyway because we use the car too...We only are allowed to use the car when going to the store for ex but she considers that our privilege...Tuesday night says she is making something daughter doesn't like asks me to buy daughter something at store that she likes...no problem...Have to finish something real quick first...getting ready to go and ex starts yelling at daughter about how she should just go without if she don't like what she's cooking...apparently she forgot that her dumb ass was the person who told my daughter that she could get something else...tell my mother to get ready to drive me and my daughter. Ex says no you aren't going to take my car and waste my gas...so my daughter asks if we can go to McDonalds seeing as we can walk there..I say okay...ex says I cannot take child with me...I take her anyway so her fries aren't cold by the time I walk back to house....ex rants and raves about A:What I bought B:The fact I took the child with me....

Tonight ex tells me she's not renewing her lease is getting a place with her boyfriend and me and my mother better find another place....Tells me I better not try anything to get kids...Later proceeds to make nasty comment to my daughter about how flatchested she is...(Not the first time either...my daughter told me once before that her mother had asked her why she didn't have a chest and told her that at her age her chest was big)...but i'm supposed to let this lady take her with her when she moves...Have to find alternate source of income quick or this child will be tortured without me there to stop this woman...Any suggestions?

No comments: