Thursday, December 3, 2009

Last night tells kids house has to be spotless for "exterminator" so get to work....Kids know no exterminator is coming...it would in fact be the bf...so they stop cleaning. This morning I am sleeping ex comes into son's room and yells "Get the f-k up and get the f-k out of my house I got f-ing company coming over.." (Mind you it's 7 A.M. and I was getting up to go to work anyway). I walk out the door and my mother catches up to me at bus stop...Apparently...after I had walked out the door my son went to go to the bathroom and he was told that it was too bad that he had to go she was cleaning the bathroom so he had to wait until he got to school...daughter missed bus because ex went nazi and demanded to see what shirt she was wearing and daughter was late for school....Came home from work daughter is on computer and informs me my mother and son left because ex came home and began ranting and raving about the toaster...take kids to store daughter forgets she has baked potato in oven....return to house and ex asks who was cooking and daughter goes "oh...."...ex bakes two potatoes for herself..daughter says Nan said she would save three potatoes for her to bake..mother says too f-ing bad I pay for the food...then Harpy proceeds to also eat 2 of the 3 porkchops leaving only one.....Must be a new math thing because there are two kids and now only one porkchop...Then she informs me that if I'm off tomorrow I better find somewhere to go because her bf is coming over and it's her house..She also took off from work yesterday to spend time with him..and went in late today to spend time with him...yet she has no money for food...um....yeah...thats smart take off from work and then bitch about not having money...and hit up all your relatives for it...and you ex and your ex mother in law and your ex brother in law/ex boyfriend....Son also informed me tonight that her other ex was selling drugs (To my brother no less) back up in NY and that he had also hit them on a few occasions...and smashed in my daughters door...My daughter asked me if SHE could report her mother to child support and I told her just wait until after my son's state championship game next weekend....He has enough stress right now he doesn't need more...oh and the cats need food so what little money she has is going to buy cat food...more later kid wants comp....

No comments: